EPDM Done!!!

Alhamdulillah,I manage to finish up the assignment and submit it in time..Guess wut,I took more than a week to do the coursework!!Gosh..Most probably it's because I can't really comperehend the term "economic condition",lol.Aiyoo..If my x-economic teacher know about this,she'll definitely get furious.You,KYUEM people know who this person is,haha ;) but it's true..this terms is too familiar to myself that for some reason i took super duper extra caution to ensure that my essay is not misleading.Fuhh~ moral:don't make things complicated

and because I'm way toooOOOoo happy,I decided to wear new red tudung and new boots (GBP 10 during sales)to submit my coursework.And as I walked to the Jubilee,I realized that I forgot to wear socks."Ahh,ini benda kecik aje..",I said in myself.However,1/2 of the way to university,I can feel the pain lorhh,and I can't bear it anymore...Thus ,when i settled my work in Jubilee,Cik Intan came back home terkedek2 with both her feet 'melecet'..Ruin my days la,haha~

Now,I feel like continuing my unfinished works,blogging,emails,completing reading Harun Yahya's book,"makan"ing,"berangan"ing etc.All at once.Tamaknya..but u know the feeling after submitting ur final coursework yea??The coursework that gives u headache and make u feel like puking the more you into it(I'm exaggerating).Briefly,Intan is in her happy mode now!!Yeayyy~

Ahh,I receive a special present today!I really love it!Jazakillah~ :)

0 comments: