Addiction vs Relationship

A few days ago,I went to the supermarket and they played Dead and Gone by TI and Justin Timberlake.It reminds me of this dance (see below),as it is one of the best routine I have ever seen in life.The level of dancing skills,the creativity of the choreography and the emotional commitment portrayed are just awesome.Top of all,I actually love the strong message conveyed via the dance.It's just brilliant!Credit to Tabitha and Napoleon.



There are some strong words in the lyrics(to me,at least):

No more stress, now I'm straight,
Now I get it now I take
Time to think
Before I make mistakes
Just for my familys sake
That part of me left yesterday
The heart of me is strong today
No regrets I'm blessed to say
The old me dead and gone away.

Indeed,be wise in making decision and do remember your loved ones.Say no to drugs,alcohol etc that against the Islamic teachings.It's not too late repent,inshaAllah..as Allah, will surely run to us if we hold out our hand.


0 comments: