Give Yourself A Break




My head feels like exploding!Oh well,probably due to lack of sleep - study last minute katakan,ehe..I’m trying very hard on writing new entries,but somehow I don’t get any inspiration or motivation at all.Sedihnya =(

So I decided to post these videos,for the sake of updating my blog.Sorry peeps,I’m draining out of ideas recently.In addition,I haven't update with the current issues for quite some time already.Too obsessed into the world of exams perhaps?Yea,right!!

But anyway,hope these videos will light up your days.Keep smiling,and jangan lupa solat di awal waktu..hehe~

Ps:See if you can guess what does these videos have in common??






4 comments:

The common thing? Bimbo-ness? Lol. Like one of the advert says, "Beauty is NOTHING without brains". It was funny but sad at the same time to see them acting 'unintelligently'. So, am I right sis? :p

 

Hehe..actually these vids have lots in common.Your answer is accepted though.Actually,there's a keyword for it - d**b blonde.But I think it is quite harsh la..Some people somehow have the perception that all blonde girls are stupid eventhough they are attractive,whilst the perception is not really true..

Nevermind,they are just acting..Besides,I love their advert too,lol!

 

both adverts are great. with good message as well =)

 

Haha,En Pena Biru...I do agree with you.I wish the marketers will produce more great adverts like these two =D