My Exam Schedule







Below are the details of my Final Exam:

12/5 : Marketing Strategy - 1.30 pm

20/5 : Tech & Organization - 1.30 pm

21/5 : Econs of Biz Decision - 9.00 am

22/5 : Econs of Pricing & Dec Making - 4.30 pm

23/5 : Managing Tourism and Environment - 1.30 pm

30/5 : Org & Managing In Practice - 1.30 pm


Satu paper dah beres,alhamdulillah!Seperti biasa,paper marketing kali ini turut menuntut Cik Intan untuk "menggoreng sesedap mungkin" demi menjamin kelangsungan pembelajarannya di bumi UK,haha!Tak senonoh betul,but I guess,paper Marketing Strategy tu quite OK la kot.

Well,my friend,this menggoreng thingy is not a thing to be proud of la.Coz it's like a signal showing that I'm not fully prepared for the exam(again!).Even though I think I didn't do well enough for this marketing paper,I'm still happy for the fact that my writing has improved in terms of referencing the essays.It seems that I did take note from my mistakes during the last exams,whereby I wrote essays without mentioning the authors and the year when the information is published.Bajet cam each and every points tu come from myself,sedangkan they are other people's idea,hehe!So business people,take note on this matter yer.PROPER referencing is very-very important in academic writings,especially kalau anda tidak mahu dikenakan tindakan plagiarism and wants to score in your exams.

Dear Adham,Hasi-chan,Hazwan and Yussamir,thank you for your prayer and support!I'm so glad to have good friends around me even we only met in the virtual reality!I believe that this is Allah's mercy on me.So,in order to show my appreciation,I present u a photo of flowers in bouquet sebab kalau nak post kat korang,mahal banget postagenya.Jadila eh??haha~

Psssttt,sweet tak??=P


4 comments:

Sweeeeet! Sankiu (org jepun ckp thank u ehehe) Syukran! :D Walaupun virtual...it's the thought that counts :)

 

salam:)=

wah!, kalu la leh letak kat bilik saya...(^_^)... Syukran!

Kawan yang paling baik ialah diandaikan seseorang yang anda boleh duduk di dalam buaian dan berbuai bersama tanpa berkata apa-apa pun dan kemudian berjalan pulang dengan perasaan bahawa itulah perbualan yang paling hebat yang pernah dialami.Memang benar yang kita tidak akan tahu apa yang telah kita punyai sehinggalah kita kehilangannya dan juga benar bahawa kita tidak tahu apa yang kita rindukan sehinggalah 'ia' datang. ukhwah fillah walillah...

 

assalamualaikum sis!

wahh~~
ade exam schedule gak eh.
much more complicated thn mine tho!
hehe :))

jzkk for wishing me~
alhamdulillah,its been pretty gud.
cnt wait la till exm habis!

and i jst wnna challenge my language by tking french.
xde keje! ahha~

anyhow,
best of luck, sis!
im sure u'll do well, keyh. :)

 

Dear Hasanah,

Hehehe..np!You're fortunate that I'm a girl.Kalau x,agaknya dah cair you nanti ni..haha!

To Bro Adham,

U r welcome!Stay bunga2..haha!

And last but certainly not the least,cik Princess Nur,hehe..

akak tak nak kalah dengan awak,that's y I'm posting my exam schedule too..haha![kidding].Anyway,tq for the wish!Enjoy your summer hols,yeayyy!!

ps:can't wait for this exam to be over and go back to Kelantan,ahh~ *dreaming of nasi kerabu and also keropok lekor*