I will take the fights..

Esok will be the start of my 4-killing-papers in a row.I felt a lil bit depressed now for certain reason.But nevermind,it's good to get pressurized sometimes to keep your brain working.But in some way,I have to lift back my spirit and focus on my study now.But how??

Well,this Palestine video has always inspiring me.It reminds me that I'm not in the toughest position to make decision or facing huge ordeals like them now.I still can enjoy plenty of nice food,clean water,medication,clothes,shelter and etc.It's more than enough,as all my basic necessities are fulfilled.

This video also conveys a message telling me that I shouldn't have time to feel sad and depressed for trivial matters.There are so many work that needs to be performed to help them out.Apetah lagi, Hari Nakbah baru je usai beberapa hari yang lepas.

Hurmm,baik2,saya akan berusaha!I'll get back to my work now.Hait~ [huh,tak matured2 lagi intan ni]



3 comments:

Semoga suksess ye! Hehehe...nak kahwin gtau..hahahhha....just joking2.. k gammbattee kudasai!

 

"Meghsi buku" for the wish =)

Baru abis exam Technology and Organization.Kepala masih terasa berpusing-pusing lagi ni,haha!

Eh,kenapa sumer org asik cakap pasal kawin ni??Ahhh,hahaha~jangan timbulkan rumours lagi Yus,t larat nak menjawab dengan my bro and orang ramai nanti,aduiii..