Google Tag


My Bruneian friend,Hasanah@Hasi chan first introduce me with this uniquely-interesting-google tag.A creative way for me to examine and understand myself actually.Thanks Hasi.

Its rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.[Fyi,I violated the rules.Can't be bothered la..haha!]

1. Age at my next birthday:
23.I know there's gotta be more to life.Therefore,I'll keep searching for something that is missing..Ganbatte!:)



2. A place I’d like to travel to:
Mecca.Am praying that everything will turn out as I planned.If God's willing,I'll visit Mecca in this June,inshaAllah.



3. A Favorite Place:
My small,private room.My heaven on Earth.



4. A Favourite Thing:
New camera,Fujifilm Finepix S5800.I feel contented in making people happy by taking their photos;though I'm such an amateur.

http://www.techgadgets.in/images/fujifilm-finepix-s5800.jpg

5. A Favorite Food:
Definitely sate..tengok pic je dah meleleh air liur.Hoho!



6. A Favorite Color:
I think the earth colour is nice,especially brown.Looks tasty,ehe..



7. A Favorite Flower:
Sweet casablanca lily.



8. The City You Live In:
The city that is famous with its Robin Hood's tale,Nottingham.



9. The City You were born in:
Kota Bharu,Kelantan Darul Naim.Missing it!



10. A Nickname You’ve Had:
Todd @ Kak Todd .



11. College Major:
BA in Management Studies.Recently,I start to understand why Allah let me study this course,though I don't really favour it.All praise and glory to Allah.



12. Name of first love:
Trunks,the son of Bezita in Dragon Ball.Lol~




13. A bad habit:
Internet addiction;though I mainly surf for something useful [yeke?hehe]



14. A Hope for 2009:
Graduate together with Diana and Tenuk,and secure a job with Petronas.



I don't want to tag anybody.Unless if you want to tag yourself sendirian berhad,you are most welcome.But I would suggest you to finish your study first before doing this.Takdelah rasa guilty sangat nanti.Hehe..ciao!


10 comments:

hahah trunk?
mcla ingat! mcla ingat! itu nama-nama gelaran utk semua kesukaan intan nadia masa kat ahmad maher ohkohkohk

 

Yay! U finally did it! Hehe.. Nice to know about yourself. And you're going to Mecca as well! Sugoi!! Wish everything's well yea.. Take care~ :D

 

ila ni:

alamak dude,memang kantoi abes la dengan ko kan??haha..rasa nak tergelakje bila ingat balik zaman pop yeh yeh tu..sumpah,sungguh memalukan..

Hasanah:

Wah wah...cepat pulak u track I buat bendani.Hihi..anyway,inshaAllah akan sampai ke Mekah kalau ada rezeki.If u,or anybody else nak mintak tolong doa ke etc depan kaabah,bagitau la nanti :)

 

doakan mcla berjaya di dunia & akhirat

 

inshaAllah mcla :)
mcla pun kena usaha jugak untuk dapatkan kejayaan tu k?
gud luck!and take care..

 

salam,


doakan saya dprmudahkan sgl urusan dan abis study on time.. Doakan adik sya yg akn brkahwin ujung thun ni.. Moga smuanya bjalan lncar.. Moga Allah mudahkan jalan tuk Cik intan ke Tanah haram, Makkah Al mukarramah :)

Subhanallah comeinya bilik... Bola plestin yg mahal tu.. :)

 

will do,inshaAllah..

thank you.

 

ahh... I like your heaven on Earth! :)

 

jzkk nova.

but I don't think you will say the same thing when you see my 'heaven' in mess.hehe :D